What Is A Herbal Hair Spa?
Herbal Hair Spa:- We make a lot of efforts to make our hair shine and look good by using various cosmetics and advanced techniques which unknowingly damages our hair. Straightening, curling, and various chemical based shampoos, creams usage cause hair damage.
By use of such things hair gets split and break. In this way when the outer coat of hair(cuticle part) which is damaged, if not repaired on time leads to the weak and split end in hair and soon they fall off. Especially in females, they experience massive hair fall.
In such situations herbal hair spa is recommended by the hair specialist doctors along with medicines to treat the damage occurred to hair. VHCA Herbal hair spa is 100% safe and effective for healthy hair and damaged hair too.
VHCA Herbal hair spa cleanses up entire scalp, opens up the hair follicles and repairs the damaged part of the hair and provides strengthens the hair roots.
Is Hair Spa Good For Your Hair Or Not?
Herbal hair spa is recommended by the hair doctor specialist (Trichologist) in VHCA Hair Clinics along with ayurvedic medicines to treat the damage occurred to hair.
Herbal hair spa is totally safe and highly essential for healthy hair and damaged hair.
Herbal hair spa clears up the entire scalp, opens up roots of hair follicles and repairs the damaged part of the hair and provides them strength.)
If you also have damaged and dry hair, you can consult VHCA Hair Specialist Doctor (Trichologist) for more details
Types Of Hair Spa Treatments?
There are various types of hair spa treatments, depending on the condition to care your hair requires.
Before the hair spa, the hair doctor specialist will check your hair type (straight, wave, curl, coil).
They will also check your scalp or hair issues that you might be facing. According to this, the professionals may recommend a specific, customized hair spa treatment for your scalp.
Hair spa treatments helps you combat itchy scalp, dandruff and hair thinning, others will strengthen your hair.
A few widely popular hair spa therapies available are:
- Smoothing Hair Spa
- Hair Spa For Coloured Hair
- Hair Spa For Oil Balance
- For Excessive Hair Fall
- For Intense Hydration
- For Treating Dandruff
BENEFITS OF HAIR SPA
- 100% ayurvedic and safe.
- Beneficial for damaged as well as healthy hair.
- Excellent treatment for dry weak and damaged hair
- Prevents hair fall that occurs because of climate changes
- Removes dirt and grime from hair and makes them smoother and shinier.
- Maintains natural hair tone and beauty and quality.
- To decrease chances of fall of weak thin hair.
- Cleanses up the scalp and helps to clear up dandruff.
- Opens roots of hair follicles.
- Gives density volume to hair and provide them good strength.
- Helpful in curing scalp disorders like seboric dermatitis etc.
What Should You Do After A Hair Spa?
When herbal hair spa treatment has been done, you may consider following these simple steps to ensure that you get better results from the hair spa.
- Avoid foods like sugar, starch, salts, and refined oil in your daily diet.
- Only use natural and herbal hair oils, if you frequently color your hair
- Try to take a diet rich in iron and protein. Also, add nuts to your daily diet.
- Avoid using chemical shampoo, if possible use one herbal or ayurvedic products
- Cover your hair when you go outside to prevent it from pollution.
- Don’t pull your hair it becomes the reason for hair fall
- Don’t use heating appliances for style and dry your hair.
PROCEDURE OF HERBAL HAIR SPA
- First of all, for herbal hair spa, hair are being washed with ayurvedic vardhini shampoo.
- Then ayurvedic spa cream is being used to massage scalp for 20-25 minutes.
- After that steamer is used to give steam to hair for 10-15 minutes.
- Then hair are rinsed properly and allowed to dry.
- In this technique, rough dry frizzy unmanageable hair gets new strength, smoothness, and shine.
The effects of a hair spa session remain around 15 to 30 days based on the quality of your hair and the ingredients applied in therapy. However, you must consider getting a hair spa at least twice a month to maintain good hair health, If you constantly travel for work or study.
Thinning hair is caused by stress, a bad lifestyle, as a side effect of medicines and diseases. If you want to have strong and healthy hair, Herbal hair spa treatment can save your hair. This can improve blood circulation in your scalp that in turn stimulates hair growth. It is recommended to go for hair spa treatment if you have thin hair.
hair spa should be done once every 20-30 days. Damage causes dryness and makes your hair dull and frizzy. Herbal Hair spa is done to recover from all this damage by deep conditioning and strengthening the hair shaft.
Regular hair spa can control dandruff and it Removes dirt and grime from hair caused by the daily pollution and makes them smoother and shinier. Regular sessions of herbal hair spa can help to get rid of dandruff.